in collaboration with the Arizona Department of Education, Exceptional Student Services (ADE/ESS) & Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA)
July 12 -14, 2015
Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Gainey Ranch
** $99 HOTEL RATE DEADLINE EXTENDED TO JUNE 22th **
For more information, “mouse over” the AT Conference tab above to see the drop down conference menu links.
AzTAP is pleased to announce that Kim Lutterloh, PT is the winner of our free conference registration drawing!
Reasons to Attend:
- Learn about AT devices, resources and implementation strategies
- Increase your assistive technology expertise
- Hands-on experiences with devices and interactive sessions
- Network with vendors, other professionals and people who use assistive technology
- Recharge & relax simultaneously: stimulating educational sessions in a desert oasis!
- CEU Certificates awarded
- Good Value: conference includes breakfasts, lunches and breaks
- The Hyatt at Gainey Ranch is a fabulous LUXURY resort with a special budget friendly rate of $99 per night inclusive of resort fees for conference participants. Make your reservation by June 22th to get this special conference rate. Learn more…
- Receive a discounted registration fee with a combined preconference/conference registration. Learn more…
- A choice of two optional, full day preconference workshops are being offered this year. Learn more…
- View our current list of Exhibitors
- Community Access to Exhibit Hall on Monday afternoon 7/13/15. Register for a free Exhibit Hall pass
- Presenters who are nationally recognized or have local expertise, are knowledgeable and highly engaging!
- Multiple breakout sessions address a range of AT topics. Learn more…
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the Conference Center – Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) to access conference information through our mobile app
- Registration includes raffle tickets for wonderful door prize drawings
For information, contact Adi @ 602.728.9534, 800.477.9921, Adi.email@example.com
Read what our attendees had to say about last year’s conference, Assistive Technology: Multiple Solutions, Multiple Perspectives
- “Great topics and presenters”
- “Great resources, reinforcing knowledge base and introducing wonderful and helpful new information”
- “This is always one of the BEST conferences I get to attend!”
- “I was able to see new technology, some for the first time that would help facilitate students in our schools”