Hosted by IHD, AzTAP & AIVRTTAC*
July 8-10, 2018
We-Ko-Pa Resort and Conference Center – Scottsdale/Fountain Hills, AZ
Continuing the format initiated last year, the 2018 EVIDENCE FOR SUCCESS CONFERENCE will integrate three of Northern Arizona University’s Institute for Human Development (IHD) project areas into one mega educational event:
Evidence Based Practices in Disability Disciplines
AIVRTTAC (American Indian Vocational Rehabilitation Training and Technical Assistance Center)
If you work with or support people with disabilities, Evidence for Success is designed to foster the knowledge and skills necessary to facilitate access, change attitudes and promote inclusion so that people with disabilities will fully participate in all life experiences.
MORE REASONS TO ATTEND…
NEW VENUE! The We-Ko-Pa Resort and Conference Center will provide a relaxing, pristine desert oasis where you will recharge your knowledge base, reflect on the work you do and experience opportunities to network with colleagues from across the US! Room Rate is $89/night inclusive of resort fees and Wi-Fi! Click here for more hotel information.
Dynamic Program Content – Choose from and attend an extensive program of breakout sessions across each of the content areas. Click here to learn more about the program.
Preconference Workshops for more intensive learning (optional)
Speaker Expertise – Learn from speakers nationally or locally recognized for their content area expertise
Explore the Assistive Technology Exhibit Hall showcasing state of the art assistive technology products, non-profit and state agency programs. The Exhibit Hall will be open to the community free of charge on Monday afternoon from 1:30 – 6:00 p.m. Click here to register for an Exhibit Hall Pass.
Earn up to 18 continuing education contact hours applicable to OTs, SLPs, PTs, teachers, VR Counselors
GREAT VALUE! Reasonable Registration Fees. Click here to learn more about registration fees.
- $250 for General Conference
- $125 for Preconference Workshops
- $350 bundled discount rate for preconference + conference
- Specials discounts for Arizona public/charter school staff, consumers and full time college students
Register Now and Get the Early Bird Rates!
Share the Register Now Flyer with others who might be interested in attending the conference.
* Institute for Human Development (IHD), Arizona Technology Access Program (AzTAP), American Indian Vocational Rehabilitation Training and Technical Assistance Center (AIVRTTAC)
Last year’s conference: Our 2017 Combined Conference at the Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Gainey Ranch was a huge success. The feedback about our sessions and speakers was overwhelmingly positive and the Hyatt’s luxury resort environment and attentive staff made it a truly enjoyable experience for everyone who attended:
- “Keeps getting better every year! Great job!”
- “One of the best conferences I’ve ever attended.”
- “Very organized, great food, excellent staff, great closing speaker.”
- “The presenters for all the sessions that I attended were outstanding. Thank you!!!”
- “The closing session was wonderful, what a way to close the conference. I am impressed.”
- “Cost of the event is phenomenal for what is offered.”